Friday, August 25, 2006

Where The Air Is Still


Everyone has harped on about the summers in NYC - how utterly great they are.

Well, right now, I'm in my flat wondering how to leave with all the thunder, pouring rain and so forth. It's incredibly dark outside.

This is not "great" in my opinion.

Luckily, it means that I don't have to wear a skirt because it's cooler now, and the mosquito-ravaged legs can remain under wraps. YAY!

It's nice to be back - two friends got married over the summer (one expectedly, the other not so much!) so have been viewing lots of photos of them looking gorgeous and happy - that's been great. Seeing people, relaxing, it's just been fun. And now interviews are over, I am even happier. Although more to come, hence need to get me a badass suit next week when "tax free" starts... huzzzzzah!

1 comment:

pumpkin29 said...

Sweetie, you told me about **Jack** who is my new favourite person and meant that I didn't look bedraggled AND I can wear my hair down. Do you know how long it's been since that happened regularly? I owe the fact that anyone will look at me twice to you...

HUZZAH!

And when that immigration piece gets written - my working title is Swamped: A Comparative Analysis of the Proposed Legislative Solutions to the Perceived Immigration Crises in the USA and Costa Rica (catchy, I thought) - you will be one of the first to read it!