Monday, August 28, 2006

Agotada

I am exhausted.

After one, ninety minute class. Still, it was a day of frustration - wrong address of a building meant I couldn't do a task this morning, the bank closes at four so I couldn't get a statement from them... all annoying bitty things that didn't go right.

However, I did run two miles this morning. So it can't all be bad.

Also not doing too well with my renewed attempts at productivity - don't seem to be happening yet.

And I must leave 1Ls alone and let them muddle along; it worked for me (with the help of my unbelievably amazing study group, it must be said, without whom I would have been horribly, horribly mediocre. At least I have study group peeps back together for Corporations tomorrow - my hardest class, so it makes sense, non?

No comments: