Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This Too Shall Pass...

My time here is basically over. It's hard to credit. Nevertheless, no choice there. It really is over.
Thank you to all who have accompanied me on the journey from stuttering white person to fluently rambling spanish speaking slightly less white person.

Thanks to crazy lady at spinning who really has been showing too much breastage lately (seriously, how can they be supported in that outfit?), the old gurning woman in Arenal who admired my body rather too lasciviously for my liking, the little gap in the bathroom wall that always appeared to be a giant spider ready to pounce on me, the guy with dreadful puby curls who is very sweet in más por menos, and the sweet ginger lady with the amazing freckles who looks after my bags for me there... and the sweet squeaky girl and the other lovely women who provide me with cheap fab food at the facultad de derecho at the UCR - Fordham, you should take note - other law schools like feeding their students nutritious, tasty and affordable food.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hello

Just a quickie because you've posted on my blog in the past. Blogger ate my blog. I am so sad. If you want to continue reading it is at www.doingitallagain.com now

I am unable to post a redirection on my old site as I am locked out so I am letting people who've been on the site before know.

Many thanks

Bob said...

I'm honoured that you put my Aussie mate's BA joke on your blog! Makes me laugh, even now.

Hotel looks wicked. Send photos!

e. said...

You will miss it for sure - I know I do!!! But it will also be great to go back home... or temporary home, or whatever!
Hugs!!!