Thursday, July 20, 2006

Que llore

Today is not a good day. While this is somewhat revealing as a blog, I try to keep my very personal stuff to myself. However, I am having trouble raising a smile today. People are publishing complete crapola in the newspapers about Nicaraguans here ("there are good figures to show a million undocumented people here, 23% of the population" - really? where did you get these figures? Ah, that's right, you don't actually say where because it is RUBBISH and MADE UP and with NO OFFICIAL FIGURES TO BACK YOU UP), the Middle East may just explode and take us all out, Bush is a hypocrite and an awful human being, and I wish that if someone agreed to do something for you, they would actually do it. Or just say NO. It's not hard, as Zammo eventually taught us all.

STILL. Good things are happening to people I love, so it can't be all bad. And Bill Gates has given nearly $300m to AIDS research. David O'Leary has finally left Villa, good for my family. The US has approved implanon, which is a wonderful thing. And my favourite ex-PLO leader has done well in county cricket yet again.

No comments: