Monday, June 19, 2006

Las Fotos - ¡ya!

Unbelievably I´ve managed to get this sort of to work, despite crashing the computer five times in the process... So here is the view to the left of my terrace. Basically, the house is such that you come into the living room, then through the kitchen, where there are stairs up to Ricardo and Mayela´s room. Then you get to the shower, which we share. Then there´s a courtyard/atrium type thing, containing many strange things like pistols, truncheons, soldier´s helmets, stuffed deer and the washing machine (which is strange, believe me!). At the back of that is my kitchen, and up the stairs from that is my bedroom, which has two chairs, a small desk and tv. Having always stated that I would never allow a tv in my kids´ bedrooms, it must be confessed that I am grateful for mine!

Anyway, it turns out that I am a moron at uploading, don´t really know what I´m doing. But here are a few more photos... I could not believe it when (after nearly a week) I finally noticed the lampshade in my kitchen which means that I really should be here because it is clearly MEANT TO BE. Here´s also a view of the atrium, and the kitchen (the blue thing).
This is the view from my terrace... well, when you avoid the big green building in the middle, that is...

This is the kitchen, which I love - the dark blue tiles, ENORMOUS fridge, splattering tap... all good!
This is the atrium - you can´t see the craziness, but it´s there. I promise you. And up those stairs is where I live...
This is the utterly fab lampshade in the kitchen. It ROCKS.

No comments: