Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday Selector: The Rueful Version

Yes, I am rueful, because my head hurts like mad from not enough sleep and too much booze for a recently detoxed young lady. I don't have the strength to type up stuff about the songs today, but I'm feeling the need for mellowness and ease, so I'm starting with One Night Stand by The Aloof. Not exactly the situation I'm in, but a reflection of making bad choices involving alcohol. Awesome.
  1. Day One - Deadly Avenger.
  2. Spellbound - Rae & Christian.
  3. Offshore - Chicane
  4. Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb.
  5. Stars - Dubstar.
  6. Cups - Underworld.
  7. Since I Left You - The Avalanches
  8. The Weekend Starts Here - Fatboy Slim
  9. Protection - Massive Attack.
  10. Belfast - Orbital.
Any mix that has both Belfast and protection is guaranteed to make me feel better about the world.

No comments: