Sunday, March 22, 2009

The FuckItList

There is a meme going around the internet, thanks to the glorious Michael Ian Black, on what you do NOT need to do before you die - like an Anti-Bucket List. This is a work in progress, but...
  • Run a marathon or do a Triathlon - honestly, 10K would do, I do want to do that, but...
  • Own The Joshua Tree or, indeed, any U2 album
  • Eat a Twinkie, RingDing or anything made by Hershey's 
  • Learn to love camping (I'm not alone in this, apparently)
  • Watch American Idol or Survivor or another episode of Grey's Anatomy
  • Give up on George Clooney becoming my poolboy
  • Watch The Queen - as much as I admire Helen Mirren,* there is just no need for me to revisit that period of history.
  • Get into Ice Hockey
  • Eat at Long John Silver or Red Lobster or an all-you-can-eat-Sushi buffet - something about the thought of cheap fish really makes me feel ill
  • Read any Ayn Rand 

* The acting and physical appearance of, not attitudes on rape, obviously.

No comments: