Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Todos dedos y pulgares...

I always love the fact that in English we have different words - entirely - for fingers and toes, whereas in Spanish, they use the word dedos, like digits, I suppose. Things like that I find endlessly fascinating about language - why do we Anglophones need the different words? Therefore, no se preocupen, queridas - ya tengo mi dedo entero, sino menos un poco de piel... por la segunda vez. Y me imagino que no sea correcto este título - como se dice este frase, esta expresión en español?

Something that really doesn't require words is this. I'm glad he pled guilty, and being a non-death-penalty supporter, glad he won't be executed. But still... I just want to know what motivated them to do this; what happens to you to make you become such a monster?

No comments: