Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Frustration

Why? Because my bleeding last.fm chart hasn't been updated. How am I supposed to proceed through the week not knowing which artist I listened to most last week? Luckily, I'm fairly sure I know which track I listened to most (step forward, Jungle Brothers' Because I Got It Like That (Fatboy Slim remix) - how I love you so).

But it's ANNOYING.

ANNOYING.

Other annoying things today: free coffee from the Dean - cold. Ugh.

PLUS I found the book that I lost about 10 days ago. Which means that we bought a hardback copy of it FOR NOTHING. It was slightly weird - I lost it nearly two weeks ago, and then I went to Corporations today and there it was, sitting on my desk. And it was definitely mine because the bookmark was my Planned Parenthood postcard. So thank you, mysterious spirit who kindly guided it back to me.

How tired I am on 6 hours' sleep is also immensely irritating. I am pathetic. I NEED SEVEN HOURS. NEED THEM.

Plus general annoyance at revealing (sort of) my GPA to someone to whom I had no intention of talking about how I did. But I just somehow let myself do it and I was annoyed. I don't want to talk about it. It's over and I have a job with people I really like, and that's all there is to it. So annoyed with myself - not a reflection, by the way, on the person I told, simply on myself.

PAH. But in other news, I have a relatively nice few days planned and I am loving the whole exam thing. Seriously. Weirdo, I know. Panicking about the amount of time left before finals, but still... I like having a fixed set of things I MUST DO AND CANNOT GET AWAY WITH NOT DOING.

No comments: