Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cover Girl

I wrote a post which featured cover version ramblings; however, Sonic Youth's version of Into the Groove (seriously, you can listen to it, in brief) is possibly the scariest one I've ever heard, particularly when they start mixing in Madonna's version. Spooky!

Day one of trying to not eat junk food from the machines at school is proving difficult indeed. My belly is rumbling and I'm miserable. Still, probably a good thing, all told. The problem is, I really do enjoy peanut M&Ms. Bugger.

Still, Sherlock gets here tomorrow, so fun things planned if I can ever get my work done. Yay! Something joyful to look forward to.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Have you heard the Peter Andre and Katie Price cover of 'A Whole New World' which they apparently sung at their own wedding. It's been doing the rounds on the internet. So funny - he sounds okay she is SO out of tune it's painful. Doctored according to them but who could be a*sed to do that??!!

Just bought the album of other artists doing Radiohead songs. It's ace!

pumpkin29 said...

I'm also fairly certain that the different colours of the shells contain different complex structures like lycopene and stuff that you're supposed to get from differently coloured vegetables. What are they called again? Antioxidants, that's them.