Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The One Who Walks In The Sun

Over the years, I have missed out on several fun occasions due to work things, and utterly far too frequently for my liking since joining law school. The top ones missed out on have been:

1) The Pharcyde - ok, so this was MA year, but so what? Thanks, character that makes me utterly innately incapable of doing anything for an essay until the night before.

2) 2ManyDJs - aaaaaaargh. Damn you note topic proposal!

3) Lily Allen - last night footnoting intervened. AAAARGH.

4) Screening of film on AIDS & Ethiopia and a woman's fight against feminization of HIV/AIDS. What was I doing? Footnoting.

5) Ok, I can't think of a five right now. But I will do.

Anyhoo, my point is that tonight, the rain is threatening to interfere with more fun that I had planned to not let law school ruin. SUNDANCE. EVERYONE. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

No comments: