Friday, October 13, 2006

Numbers 20-40

21. Mince Pies.
22. Scrubs
23. Eddie Izzard doing an impression of Italians... Ciao...
24. A Little Respect by Erasure
25. Having my hair washed by Jack at Hoshi Coupe.
26. The metrosexual cavemen on the Geico adverts
27. The Little Richard Geico advert
28. The Jungle Brothers. Particularly the Fatboy Slim remix of "Because I Got It Like That" and "Girl, I'll House You" - how genius are they? Phenomenal
29. My turquoise shoes from Poste Mistress...
30. My fabulous shower curtain from BBB.

31. The smell of michael kors perfume.
32. My new "The Navy Made Me Gay" badge.
33. Making snow angels.

34. The Old Jokes Home on popbitch.
35. My secret (less so now, obviously) passion for INXS and Will Young. Oops.
36. Jon Stewart's impression of George Bush. Hehehehe.
37. My cousins attacking other cousins.

38. Cheese & chilli-filled pretzels from outside the Met.
39. Christopher Eccleston's ears.
40. Velázquez's portrait of Juan de Pareja.

1 comment:

Bob said...

23. Eddie Izzard doing an impression of a dog sticking its head out of a moving car window - I laughed for a week.
26 and 27 are blocked by RBS's websense so they must be OUTRAGEOUS. Therefore, I agree with them wholeheartedly, whatever they may be!
33. Is that you in NY snow? Wow! When does it snow like that? Must visit then.