Friday, October 13, 2006

The Century is UP!!!!

I was going to write a griping thing about those things that are currently annoying me, but I can't do that for the 100th edition! That would be crazy and not a fitting celebration of all things gracegoesabroad. Although, some of you may be thinking to yourselves, actually, what would be more apt than moaning on missygp's part? That's all she uses the blog for.

So, instead, I am going to come up with 100 things that make me happy and smile and think all is right with the world. This may be staggered over some days... here are the first twenty.

1. My mum.
2. My other half

3. The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
4. "Smile" by Lily Allen
5. The English & Welsh Cricket Team currently holding the Ashes.
6. Andrew Flintoff

7. The view coming over the River in London on the way to Charing Cross via train
8. The GW Bridge

9. Jeeves & Wooster
10. Carlos Beltrán hitting his sixth post-season homer against the Cardinals
11. Tigers!
12. Kitten War!
13. Pumpkin cheesecake from Junior's
14. Beers at the NFT & NT in summer - in fact, the South Bank in general
15. The smell of pavements after a thunderstorm
16. My coffee maker
17. Fireworks

18. Being able to swear in Spanish
19. $4 lychee martinis at Verlaine
20. Carnival

1 comment:

Bob said...

Re. your list

6. Phoaw!!
9. It is genius - 'nough said!
15. I'd have to go for the rather predictable, but delicious, smell of cut grass.
17. They make me feel like a kid again.