Monday, September 25, 2006

Hazlo Ahora!


I should be writing my five page (minimum) outline for my class deadline tomorrow at midnight. Instead I am catching up on others' blogs (which are fabulous, as always). I should have learnt from my buffy-watching nightmare (which definitely contributed to the late night working) but no, alas, not. But I did go to bookclub - how exactly is that working? Not sure. Those of you who were following my progress with baited breath and excitement will, I am sure, be pleased to know that I ended up choosing Notes on a Scandal, that glorious work by the fabulous Zoe Heller.

You know what? I've already written thirteen pages for my NTP last week - this should be easier.

But I will say that the beloved other half may have a secret/double life - he received a magazine/catalogue today for Stoelting - "The Source for Physiology Instruments". Yikes. What was he up to in Utah?

DC at the weekend was grand, with useful advice from my very dear friend KS, who helped me out a lot in terms of the whole how to choose someone to work for... So that was grand. And if people could stop having birthdays I will be very happy indeed - honestly, how is a girl supposed to watch everything on her DVR? First two of that Matthew Perry thing, Grey's, The Office, My Name is Earl - not seen ANY OF THEM YET. Bugger.

No comments: