Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Frivol


Nick Laham/Getty Images from the NY Times.

Yayayayayayay! The Mets finally win, so this is the frivolous edition. Hence an article link about those roller shoe things that all the kids are wearing and I really, really want - and this guy too, tried the adult version.

The rocking KTB put me onto this website, which I am loving this morning with the whole Fergie thing. And it's particularly apt, as this weekend I found out that I have no idea how you take crystal meth - and nor do my friends. Which is a good sign, obviously, because none of us will get meth mouth*, but means we are definitely getting old. It turns out all our guesses -smoking, injecting, snorting - were all right. How exciting.

* Please do not look at this on a vaguely queasy/hungover stomach.

No comments: