Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dismayed

Seriously, George, how much are they paying you to advertise gnat's piss? Ye gods, man.

So disappointed in you.

However, can't be grumpy - my coffee making machine is BEAUTIFUL. The question is, will I ever make a cappuccino? Doubtful.

Football started this morning for the Tigers, and despite a loss, I got back into the groove of things (having had a HORRIBLE first ten minutes) after a rather crunching tackle which reminded me just how much fun this all really is. I think, as I've said before, it's dreadful that so few women play competitive sport. It can be hard, of course, but it's so much fun, can be incredibly supportive and is so good for your health. And soul.

Speaking of good for your soul, when I was grumping about Mr. Clooney, I happened upon this picture.

Sigh.

Sigh.

Sigh.

Relish it.


No comments: