Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keeping Myself to Myself

This week TOH is off skiing in somewhere in the Rockies. It doesn't really amount to much more time apart than usual, but it is rare that I have a Saturday or Sunday night without him. Usually I try and embrace and enjoy the time for me to watch terrible, terrible tv (Fashion Police, I'm looking at you), eat aubergines and rarely leave the house.

Yesterday, however, I was still feeling the aftereffects of Friday night's fun, so I just sat and ate pasta, drank red wine, and watched Hot Fuzz for what may be the 50th time. Today involves hoeing the garden, football and then some gentle work tonight, probably in front of Battlestar Galactica (which I am STILL working my way through) or An Idiot Abroad, which is on our On Demand channel and according to reports is very interesting indeed.

But for now: time to grab the gloves, gardening apron and get out in the garden for half an hour.

No comments: