Thursday, May 06, 2010

Well Hung

They are currently predicting a hung parliament at home. Reports abound of people having trouble voting and the inconsistencies with what precisely happens at 10pm. It's all very strange, to be here, watching while the results come in. I think Cameron is false, I think his "modification" of the party is a false impression, and I think he's going to be bad for women's rights, as I've detailed before.

Still, very homesick today. It's just not the same to have results come in while it's still light.

2 comments:

mustownmore said...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. What will happen? It's late now I can't go to bed until I know more. Boo.

GGA said...

Trying to see the positive in that Cameron has at least massively increased the number of non-white MPs in the UK. Not that that's hard, given how few there are. Still. Yuck yuck yuck Tory government. What on EARTH happened to the Lib Dems?