Saturday, February 29, 2020

Scoffing

What I will be eating now that I can eat what I want:

  • A baguette with soft, salted butter
  • Pizza
  • Strawberry cake with cream
  • Cadbury's Whole Nut or Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with hazelnuts
  • Chocolate hobnobs
  • A banh mi
  • Blackberry & apple crumble
  • Pad thai and Mongolian beef with crunchy noodles
  • Cold sesame noodles from Han Dynasty (handynasty.net - be very precise about that URL)
  • Lasagne with garlic bread
  • Scones with clotted cream (note the plural)
But... I am going to try to stick with the food ratio I've learned for most meals: 50% non starchy veg, 25% protein, 25% carbs/starchy veg. Because that makes me feel lighter (not weight wise but energy wise), better, and kept my moods more even (generally; my other half may have something to say about that).

No comments: