Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Selector: Bopping Away Edition

This is not going to be a random rules selection, but the ten songs that I am bopping away to the most at the mo. Tomorrow I'm going to do a genius version to see what iTunes comes up with based on the same first song...

1) Stuck on Repeat by Little Boots.
2) London Girl by The Invisible (youtube vid here - honestly, check it out, this song is ridiculous)
3) Lovesick by Friendly Fires (plus basically that whole album).
4) William's Blood by Grace Jones (love the aeroplane remix too).
5) Cut By The Brakes by Grand National.
6) Get Fresh by Kid Sister. I really don't want to like this, but every time it comes on I love it.
7) Squeeze Me by Kraak & Smaak.
8) Get Down by Nas.
9) Two Doors Down by Mystery Jets (I know, I know, but still).
10) Magnets by Digitalism.

No comments: