Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Non-Exhaustive List of Chores That Are Suddenly Compelling When I Need to Grade Papers


  • Clear out the fridge.
  • Check expiry dates for condiments.
  • Rearrange the spice collection.
  • Do laundry.
    • Not just laundry, but hand wash laundry, which is really rather excessive.
  • Alphabetize books.
  • Attack the unpaired sock pile.
  • Make healthy (ha!) donuts.
  • Wash up.
  • Use a face mask.  Clearly, I cannot grade while my pores are being deep cleaned. That would disturb the process.
  • Play Sporcle.  It is extremely important that I can recognize the names of countries in Africa when they are written in Greek characters.
  • Update my planner.  This thing is seriously intense.  I'm trying to be organized.  We'll see how this goes.
  • Play Lyraball.
  • Work out.  For a long, long, long time.
  • Prep my meals for the next week.
  • Make sure I am up to date on college football.
  • Plan my Hallowe'en costume.
  • Update my blog.

No comments: