Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Rider to the Rescue

So, I'm not a massive fan (i.e. at all) of Adele's music, but I get why people like it; it just does nothing for me. And she doesn't like tomatoes in sandwiches - what's wrong with her? Crazy fool. But I loved reading her tour rider and working out what I'd put on mine. So here goes:
  • Satsumas
  • Terra Blue potato crisps (seriously, these things are like crack)
  • Kettle for boiling water (she got that right!), Yorkshire tea, and non-homogenized milk
  • Toast & marmite making material (with non-US butter)
  • Crudites - cucumber, carrot, celery - & hummus
  • iPad with Worms Armageddon and Angry Birds HD (all three forms) on it
  • Fizzy water
  • Playing cards & poker chips
  • Pen & paper
  • Variety of wine: Spanish rose; Alto Adige or AlbariƱo for white; and a Nero D'avola/Barbera Asti
  • Hendricks gin & dry vermouth; cucumber (for garnish)
  • Peep Show/Psych/Scrubs/Veronica Mars/Father Ted on dvd.
Sorted

No comments: